We are a large breeder of miniature golden retrievers. (one of the 4 "founders" of the breed) They are both excellent tempered and beautiful little dogs that we have been creating for over 17 years.
We do not have extra time to provide you with great customer service for our puppies so we are pricing our puppies accordingly. Please do check out a few of our competitors if you would like better "customer" service. Taylor Made Goldens provides EXCELLENT service in a friendly up beat environment.
If you would like a quality dog (just as good if not better than the competition) at an affordable price, (no extra hype or inflation and no extra "fluff") please bear with us and follow our rules.
1) We typically start accepting deposits as we project a mating has or is occuring.
a. The reason for this is we don't have the extra time and manpower to give you updated pictures, every week, answer questions about all the little things.....throughout the whole process ect. We are very busy running our ranch (Dogs, puppies, miniature cows, gypsy ponies, chickens ect) and communicating with our miniature golden retriever customers.
2) We do not accept visitors to our place at this time. We had someone jepoardize our entire kennel by bringing parvo to the property a few years back. We all have to work twice as hard to keep our puppies safe now.
a) I Know what all the forums say....and many breeders are set up to cater to all of those whims. We just are not at this time.
b) It is okay with us if you find another breeder that will follow all of the online questionaires. If you give us the questionaire, we might just decide to give you a questionaire of our own. ;)
3) If you want a guarantee, you will need to feed the recommended food, which you need to purchase right here on the site.
4) You will be required to sign a spay or neuter contract as we do not allow breeding of our pups. (be prepared)
a) If you want to breed your mini golden, go ahead and make your own small one and breed it. Or buy from one of our competitors. Ours are NOT to be bred and we will take legal action if you abuse this.
5) If you are fine with all of these things, we will be happy to share one of our beautiful puppies with you.
Although we can not guarantee size, after 17+ years of blending....(no standard goldens in our program anymore which means far fewer "giant" cocker spaniel throwbacks) we have come a long way and feel pretty good about most of our dogs staying within or at least close to the size estimates given.
Thank You for your continued support after all these years!
Some of you have been with us from the begining and have gotten several puppies from us!