ABOUT Miniature and Toy Goldens: #1) I Typically DO NOT LIST PERCENTAGES ANYMORE! There is no point to keep doing it. We are many generations down the road. If you like the parent dogs, go with that. If we breed back to a purebred, those will be higher percentage puppies. If we breed back to one of our larger, almost pure bred females....those will be higher percentage puppies.
Please keep in mind that achieving a miniature golden retriever with all of its golden retriever traits is a tough chore. A Toy golden is even more difficult and there will be less actual golden in many toy matings. That being said, our golden percentage is constantly "on the rise" with even our toy matings. We do not sacrifice the golden retriever look, disposition or personality with our toys so we are very selective in choosing our toy lines. Sooooo.....be prepared for a sweet baby that is at least 50% (typically 63-82%) golden retriever in gene, but ALL BUBBLY, HAPPY, WIGGLY, golden retriever in personality!
AKC GUIDELINES RATE FROM 1-5 ( Jack Russell Terrier and Labrador Retrievers both being a 5 and Golden Retrievers being a 3)
TOY ENERGY- 2-4 (3 average)
PURE GOLDEN ENERGY- 3
MINIATURE GOLDEN ENERGY- 1-3 (2 average)
Miniature golden size= 28-54 lbs
Toy Size = under 35 lbs
Typically 25-33 lbs
Although we can not guarantee size, we have come a long way and feel pretty good about most of our dogs staying within or at least close to the size estimates given.
PICTURES are updated every 7-14 days and will be posted on the proper puppy page. Please see our "picture day" page
On occasion have a couple straight coated doodle puppies that will likely be lower shedding if you are looking for that. It would be very similar to a Comfort Retriever but not exactly. Contact me if you are interested.
Abbey X Max Litter below: Born 7/26/19. Miniature size mostly. Likely to mature 30-48 lbs with a 40 lb average. ;)
Ivory Jake Litter born on 8/4/19! Only little girls are available on this litter This litter is considered miniature at this time. See pics below:
Cherry X Jake GIRLS below: Toy size litter born 7/25/19...only females available. Likely to mature under 35 lbs with a 22-30 lb average. (2 girls available)
Bucha (Bookah) had her puppies by Jack on 12/29/18
- Male $1900
- Gorgeous boy to mature toy sized at roughly 29-35 lbs (on hold temporarily while training)
- Very nice miniature golden retriever litter with that classic
- golden look with a touch of baby face.
- Bucha is one of the prettiest girls that I have.
- All puppies should be perfectly tempered as well.
- Buchas puppies are 81% Golden Retriever
Heavenly had her puppies by WooleyBear on
- Born 12/31/18
- Males $1400 33-37 lbs (Possibly toy range) (prior to any training) Starting training now so price to increase after 8/12/19 Ask about price if interested and his training level.
- Females $1600 (none available)
- Very nice miniature golden retriever litter. We have done this mating before and the pups are all very gentle spirited and have had great dispositions. Some of Heavenlys pups have been in music videos (Demi Lovato I have heard) and are pictured on instagram.
- Ready to ship about the 25th of Feb 2019
- Heavenly boy below: 76% Golden Retriever https://youtu.be/uPdHWDYxNVQ (video link with Ivory girl please ask for video by himself if interested in him)
- Another video of Heavenlys boy with Buchas boys: Heavenly Boy Video
All puppies have a 2 year written guarantee to be free of all life threatening genetic defects or we will replace your puppy. All puppies will get at least one shot and be dewormed while here. We are a FAMILY breeder of miniature golden hunting dogs and all of our dogs are indoor/outdoor dogs. Raising suitable family and hunting dogs is our main objective. Because we have "little ones" too, temperament is a KEY factor in our breeding program.
We do not sell as breeders. Spay and neuter required.